Welcome to our FAQ.

Below are some of our most asked questions with step-by-step instructions.

Click on any of the questions below to see the step-by-step answer:

How do I log in?

Direct Login

1. Go to https://catholicstewardship.com/login.
  2. Type in the username and password provided above.
  3. Click Log In.

Login Access From ICSC Website  

1. Once on the ICSC website, https://catholicstewardship.com, the Login button can be found in the top right corner.
  2. Click Login. 
  3. Type in your email and password that we have provided for you above. 
  4. Click Log In.

How do I get to the forums?

1. Once on the ICSC website, https://catholicstewardship.com, the Community Forums button can be found in the top right corner.
  2. Click Community Forums.
  3. All forums will be displayed for logged in users.
    NOTE: If you are not already logged in, you will be prompted to login at this screen.

How do I get to individual topics?

1. Once on the ICSC website, https://catholicstewardship.com, the Community Forums button can be found in the top right corner.
  3. All forums will be displayed for logged in users.NOTE: If you are not already logged in, you will be prompted to login before continuing.
  4. Click on the forum title to view all the topics within the forum.
  5. You should now see the list of topics.
  6. Click on the topic title to view the topic’s content and replies.

How do I subscribe to a forum?

Once viewing a forum, you have the option to subscribe to the forum. This will allow the ICSC website to notify you via email of any replies, updates, and new topics added to the forum.

1. Navigate to Community Forums.NOTE: If you are not already logged in, you will be prompted to login at this screen.
  2. Click on the forum you wish to subscribe to.
  3. Above the individual topics, you should see a blue Subscribe button.
  4. Click the blue Subscribe button.

How do I subscribe to a topic?

Once viewing a topic, you have the option to subscribe to the topic. This will allow the ICSC website to notify you via email of any replies and updates added to the topic.

1. Navigate to Community Forums.
    NOTE: If you are not already logged in, you will be prompted to login at this screen.
  2. Click on the forum that contains the topic you wish to subscribe to.
  3. Click on the topic you wish to subscribe to.
  4. Above the topic’s content and replies, you should see a blue Subscribe button.
  5. Click the blue Subscribe button.

What does it mean to subscribe to a forum or topic?

Subscribing to a forum will allow the ICSC website to notify you via email of any new topics, replies, and updates to the forum. Subscribing to a topic will allow the ICSC website to notify you via email of any replies to the topic.  

What are the differences between subscribing and favoriting a topic?

Subscribing to a topic will allow the ICSC website to notify you via email of any replies to the topic. Favoriting a topic will bookmark the topic, but will not notify you of any replies.  

How do I view/manage my favorites?

Once you are logged in, you are able to view your favorites under your profile:

1. Once logged into the ICSC website, the Profile button can be found in the top right corner.
  2. Click on Profile.
  3. Click on Forum Profile.
  4. Click on Favorites on the left.
  5. You should now see the list of topics that you have favorited. To unfavorite a topic, simply click the red X for the corresponding item and it will be removed from your favorites.

How do I view/manage my subscriptions?

1. Once logged into the ICSC website, the Profile button can be found in the top right corner.
  2. Click on Profile.
  3. Click on Forum Profile.
  4. Click on Subscriptions on the left.
  5. You should now see the list of topics that you have favorited. To unsubscribe from a forum or topic, simply click the red X for the corresponding item and it will be removed from your subscriptions.

How do I post a new topic?

Within a forum, any logged in member has the option of posting a new topic. Any other forum members that are subscribed to the forum that you are posting to will be notified via email.

1. Navigate to Community Forums. 
  2. Click on the forum that you wish to post a new topic to.
  3. Below the list of topics, you should see a place to create a new topic.
  4. Type in your new topic title.
  5. Type in your new topic description.
  6. If you wish to be notified of follow-up replies via email, check the corresponding box.
  7. If you wish to attach a file, click Choose File.  
    NOTE: Attachments posted in the forums will also be considered by ICSC for posting in the Member Resource section of the ICSC website.
  8. Once your file explorer opens, you will be able to find and select the file you wish to upload from your computer.
  9. Once your file is selected, click Open.
  10. Your file name should now appear next to the Choose File button.
  11. If you wish to add another file, click Add another file and repeat steps 7-10.
  12. Once you are satisfied with your topic title, description, notification settings, and attachments, click Submit and your new topic will be posted.

How do I reply to a topic?

3. All forums will be displayed for logged in users.
    NOTE: If you are not already logged in, you will be prompted to login before continuing.
  4. Click on the forum title to view all the topics within the forum.
  5. You should now see the list of topics.
  6. Click on the topic title to view the topic’s content and replies.
  7. Below the topic and replies, you should see a place to create your reply.
  8. Type in your reply.
  9. If you wish to be notified of follow-up replies via email, check the corresponding box.
  10. If you wish to attach a file, click Choose File.
    NOTE: Attachments posted in the forums will also be considered by ICSC for posting in the Member Resource section of the ICSC website.
  11. Once your file explorer opens, you will be able to find and select the file you wish to upload from your computer.
  12. Once your file is selected, click Open.
  13. Your file name should now appear next to the Choose File button.
  14. If you wish to add another file, click Add another file and repeat steps 10-13.
  15. Once you are satisfied with your topic title, description, notification settings, and attachments, click Submit and your reply will be posted.