Sent to Serve.
Who is ICSC?
The International Catholic Stewardship Council (ICSC) is a professional organization recognized internationally as a source of education, networking and information to advance the ministry of Christian stewardship as a way of life in the Roman Catholic Church in dioceses and parishes worldwide.
ICSC is the only organization dedicated exclusively to advancing Christian stewardship in North America as well as overseas. Founded in 1962, ICSC has over 1,200 members representing over 800 dioceses and archdioceses, parish communities, Catholic organizations, and professional firms.
- Expert advice for introducing Christian stewardship to your parish community
- Techniques proven to revitalize parish life
- Practical stewardship ideas
- Support for teaching stewardship to children
- Reflections for preaching stewardship
- A network of speakers for parishes and diocesan gatherings
- Conferences that offer the wisdom and experience of those committed to stewardship as a way of life
- Retreats that offer in-depth reflection and study on Christian stewardship
- Publications that inform and enhance our understanding of stewardship
- Access to stewardship resources, models and samples online
- Opportunities to exchange ideas and information with stewardship parishes in North America and beyond
- Best practices for promoting stewardship in the parish
- Discounts for conferences, institutes and publications
- Membership directory
- Access to past conference presentations
- Monthly parish e-bulletins offering weekly reflections, prayers, bulletin inserts and much more
- Web site section for members only with the latest parish stewardship resources
- Access to parish leadership planning tools
- Opportunities to exchange ideas, network, share best practices and grow in faith