This special edition of Wisdom from ICSC Strategic Partners brings to us the voices of many of ICSC’s most creative and innovative professionals. They have been asked to offer their gifts and talents to help our members navigate the path forward in this quickly evolving ecclesial and societal landscape brought on by the Coronavirus pandemic.
The contributors to this special edition are not only among the best and brightest, they are strategic partners who embrace ICSC’s mission, give integrity to its vital Catholic traditions and are committed to continuing standards of excellence.
We pray that this collection of resources enhances your ability to make Christ’s presence in our Catholic family of faith even more effectual, which ultimately, is at the heart of our work and ministry.
In this edition ICSC brings you:
- ways to stay together when you can’t be together provided by ACS Technologies.
- the 90 day strategic offertory plan provided by Blackbaud.
- timeless principles for fundraising provided by CCS
- seven lessons from the great recession provided by GP Catholic Services
- five things parish leaders can do in the heart of the crisis provided by Greater Mission
- steps to live stream your Mass and onlien giving anyone can use provided by J.S. Paluch Company.
- the time for stewardship is now provided by LPi.
- pandemic gratitude?! provided by Lynch Development Associates.
- how to stay connected, support the mission, and keep the faith provided by OSV.
- the omplete guide to creating a digital strategy for your parish provided by Pushpay.